Breakfast is my favorite meal to cook. I make it everyday. I must eat breakfast and honestly I prefer mine over going out to eat. It’s simple, fast to make, and it helps start your day off right.
The Power Scramble is healthy and hearty. I love using bell peppers, especially the colorful ones. I usually use the tops and bottoms of bell peppers for breakfast. Since it’s hard to slice them up evenly for salads and other meals, I chop them and add them to any omelet, scramble, or quiche. They make meals so pretty and they provide powerful nutrients.
1 t of Vegetable Oil
1/8 Cup Red Bell Pepper Chopped
1/8 Cup Yellow Bell Pepper Chopped
1/8 Cup Orange Bell Pepper Chopped
1/8 Cup Yellow Onion Chopped
Handful of Spinach Sliced
Pinch of Fresh Thyme
Pinch of Salt
Pinch of Pepper
2 Eggs Whisked
1. Warm oil in small sauté pan over medium heat.
2. Sauté bell peppers and onions for about 2 minutes.
3. Add spinach and combine.
4. Add thyme, salt, and pepper.
5. Add whisked eggs.
6. Turn all ingredients frequently to avoid overcooking eggs, allowing to cook for about 1-2 minutes.
7. Transfer to plate and Enjoy!
I love having a slice of bread with my eggs. Pictured I have Naan flatbread. My favorite!