A DAILY GREEN JUICE FILLED WITH NUTRIENTS THAT WILL HELP ENERGIZE YOUR DAY
One thing I try to do every morning is juice. I love jumpstarting my days off with fresh, homemade juices consisting of as many nutrients that can fit in one blender. It’s an easy way to ensure that I get my daily dose of vegetables and helps set a healthy, clean mindset for the day.
I truly believe in the power of food and the endless positive benefits clean eating has on ones body, mind, and soul. Yes, I love carbs, especially breads and pastries, but I also really try to maintain a balanced diet. Juicing definitely helps! I have a ton of juice recipes that I’ve been free flowing for over 3 years now that I will start sharing here on Toto’s Life & Style. My recipes are nutrient dense with minimum amount of fruit. To sweeten, I like to add berries and sometimes honey.
Doctor’s Orders is my latest recipe that I’m currently stuck on. It’s filled with plenty of greens and ginger. Ginger is known to have a ton of medicinal and therapeutic benefits, hence the name. This drink is full of flavor that will have you feeling great all day. Enjoy!
- 2 cups water
- 2 large handfuls of spinach
- 1 large Granny Smith apple chopped
- 2 small cucumbers, chopped into 3 large pieces each
- 1 small handful of parsley
- 1 to 2 inch piece of peeled ginger cut
- 1t cinnamon
- 1t turmeric
- Rinse fruits, herbs, and vegetables. Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Scoop the pulp out with a spoon if you find it too thick.
- Add berries to sweeten.