This post is sponsored by Veet. Our everyday front yard view in Hiawassee, GA this past weekend
Details from our campsite
Triumph Street Tracker
Summer began early for me this year with my trip to the Virgin Islands. Then to the warm state of Las Vegas, and off to the Florida and Alabama beaches. Though it’s unofficially summertime, the endless heat and sunshine make it seem like summer to me. I’m fortunate to say that my summer adventures continued last week with my return from Red Snapper Season in Orange Beach to the Greater Atlanta British Motorcycle Association rally in Hiawassee this past weekend. Let’s just say, I am always on the go and very busy traveling.
As I prepare myself for my beautiful summer adventures, I also ensure my summer body is ready for all activities. My skin must stay clean, hydrated, protected, and silky smooth. In order to maintain this expectation during my travels, my summertime beauty routine must be easy and thankfully it is.
Here are my daily, weekly, and monthly beauty routines that I follow to maintain healthy, glowing skin all summer long.
- Cleanse skin with Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Facial Cleanser morning and evening.
- Apply La Mer Mosturizing Soft Cream to face in the morning.
- Apply Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 85 on my face, neck, and chest (entire body when I’m on a beach or lake).
- Apply Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate in the evening.
- Exfoliate my entire body with my waterproof Clarisonic Plus.
- Wax body with Veet Wax Strip Kit Hair Removal for smooth skin.
- Visit Cat at Advanta Med Spa for a light microderm treatment, along with my favorite enzyme facial.
My summer skin routine is pretty simple. Why complicate things when you can use Veet Wax Strips that makes hair removal super easy and long lasting? I prefer to spend as much time outdoors enjoying the beauty life offers us instead.
What are some of your summer beauty routines?