It’s unbelievable how amazingly delicious this shrimp scampi tastes. It’s so flavorful and it’s ready in no time.
1 lb Shrimp
5 Garlic Cloves Minced
1/2t Pepper Flakes
1/2 Cup White Wine (whatever is leftover in the fridge is great)
1T Lemon Juice
1 Can/14.2 oz Diced Tomatoes
1/2 lb Angle Hair Pasta
Fresh Parsley or Basil for garnish
1. Boil water and cook pasta until al dente.
2. Sauté shrimp until translucent (about 1 minute on each side on medium heat). It’s easy to over cook, so be sure to pay close attention. Transfer shrimp to bowl.
3. Sauté garlic and pepper flakes for about 1 minute.
4. Add wine and let it simmer for 2 minutes.
5. Add lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and butter. Simmer for 1 minute.
6. Add diced tomatoes. Simmer for 1 minute.
7. Return shrimp to the pan.
8. Add pasta and combine together.
9. Garnish with fresh parsley or basil.
10. Transfer to dish and enjoy!